Hello and welcome to another week in the MKMMA journey.
Give more, and give again! You will feel wonderful and by the Natural laws you shall receive also somewhere.
This week we are identifying KINDNESS because has you know what we identify will multiply.
It is amazing how great and good people are but must of time all they need is some inspiration, or incentive.
We live in a world where it seems that nothing is done for free…not any more
Me and my MKMMA buddies are changing the world this week, it is over 200 persons doing at least 2 kindness actions per day without any credit, the goal is not get caught, but if we are that is ok.
There are so many little things you can do to make the world a better place, simple things like hold the door for someone, let a car go first in the row, clean the table after your coffee in the cafe shop, buy a coffee to a stranger, or pay for is toll, help someone with groceries, etc! I will put a full list below !
I want to share a litle one that happens this I tough was so cool! On my coffee break i went and buy some cookies for my friends in the office. It is a little office we are 5 in total working there. The lady from the cafe shop, saw it and asked, “so Rui is today a especial day ?” I replied “No, Just trying to make the world a better place”
She went in and come back in a few seconds full of chocolates, one for each, and said, “that is great. Let me contribute and gave one chocolate for each of us.”
I found that so profound, and make me feel so good.
Have you done you Kindness action for the day ?
40 ideas of Kindness actions ANYONE can do
Here’s a list of suggested acts of kindness to get you started:
1. Give up your seat
2. Hold a door open for someone
3. Give a (sincere) compliment
4. Make someone laugh
5. Give someone a hug
6. Take time to really listen to someone
7. Let one car in on every journey
8. Make someone new feel welcome
9. Help someone who’s lost
10. Have a conversation with a stranger
11. Pick up litter as you walk
12. Let someone in front of you in the queue
13. Read a story with a child
14. Tell someone they mean a lot to you
15. Let someone have your parking spot
16. Offer your change to someone struggling to find the right amount
17. Treat a loved one to breakfast in bed
18. Buy cakes or fruit for your colleagues
19. Invite your neighbour round for a drink and a chat
20. Offer to help with someone’s shopping
21. Tell someone if you notice they’re doing a good job
22. Pass on a book you’ve enjoyed
23. Say sorry (you know who to)
24. Forgive someone for what they’ve done
25. Visit a sick friend, relative or neighbour
26. Buy an unexpected gift for someone
27. Bake something for a neighbour
28. Pay for someone in the queue behind
29. Do a chore that you don’t normally do
30. Help out someone in need
31. Offer to look after a friend’s children
32. Offer to mow your neighbour’s lawn
33. Donate your old things to charity
34. Give food to a homeless person and take time to talk with them
35. Visit someone who may be lonely
36. Give blood
37. Get back in contact with someone you’ve lost touch with
38. Organise a fundraising event
39. Volunteer your time for a charity
40. Plan a street party
List from actionforhappiness.org
For more info about Rui and to read his blog CLICK HERE