Things You Don’t Want to Miss
- How Mike learned to break out of a struggling life
- Why you shouldn’t mix your family life with your work life (or other lives)
- Why you need self worth to achieve anything
- How to feed and quiet your mind
- How to detach from bad circumstance
- Learning to get from Point A to Point B in your life…even when you hit a road bump
- Creating a better culture at work
- Creating a better relationship with time
Special Moments in the Podcast
09:00 The start of Mike’s journey from failing to success
18:36 How do you detach?
23:46 How do you quiet and feed your mind?
28:14 Do you feed and quiet your mind?
29:01 Revolutionary idea
32:42 Money isn’t the key to happiness
37:04 The average person can’t hold a thought for six seconds.
46:00 To control your emotions
48:46 Thoughts and opinions
50:26 The big takeaway
50:45 Creating a better work culture
54:38 The time to do everything
56:00 A 48-hour challenge
Magic Quotes from Our Guest
The reason I was failing was truly because of me.
If you don’t believe in where you’re going, you might as well stop…
People will always work harder for recognition than they will a dollar.
Our attention span is only queued to what makes us happy.
About Our Guest
Mike Boggs experienced a life of struggle while working in direct sales until an encounter with Mark and other mentors helped him figure out how his mind works. As a result, he became a certified millionaire and multi-franchise owner who worked as a compliance owner in several cryptocurrency companies.
Currently, he is running an innovative crypto education program that helps its students earn money while learning.
Watch the video…
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
The New Economics for Industry, Government, Education by W. Edwards Deming
Subscribe to Taking Charge!
Enter your name and email and we'll send you our New Episodes...