How do we break out of this? How do we fix “the system?”
As Mark shared, we take it to the streets. We need to stop being passive about the information we take from these politicians. We need to question. We need to think. We need to hold these politicians to a higher standard than soundbites and media clips that look good on TV, but don’t solve anything in the real world.
Things You Don’t Want to Miss
- Why it’s not the politician’s fault…it’s ours
- The lessons we need to get from the 60’s and how we can implement them today
- The “issue” behind the solution to the “student loan crisis”
- The “issue” behind the solution to the “opioid crisis”
- Why asking the government to solve our problems comes at a cost
- What should we demand (not ask) from politicians
- Tapping into your power as a self-directed thinker in this political climate
- What our political debates should really look like
Special Moments in the Podcast5:43 Lessons from the 60’s that we need to apply today
7:40 Why it’s not the politicians…it’s us
10:24 The “student loan crisis”
15:15 The “opioid epidemic-What’s a better way of addressing this?
23:17 What should the next generation do?
28:00 What should we do the next election?
28:28 What could a good political debate sound like?
29:44 Why politicians focus on negative messages, rather than information
Magic Quotes from Mark J
It’s not the politicians. It’s us.
Consider today the instructional manual.
You cannot elect the same people who lie, cheat, and steal…
They turned these quote-on-quote ‘debates’… into sound bites and media clips.
We gave up this great political system to what it is today…
Do your freakin’ homework and hold these people responsible for the bullshit they’re putting out there.
Make your own choice by thinking.
You need to demand thinking.
Become a self-directed thinker.
We need to come out of these elections united.
We don’t have a political problem…We have a self-directed thinking problem.
Watch the video…
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Master Key Experience website (link)
Don’t Just Blame Drug Companies for the Opioid Crisis… Healthcare system ‘left an opening for industry,’ expert says (link)
Lessons from the 1960s for 21st-Century Change (link)
Canceling Student Loan Debt Doesn’t Make Problems Disappear (link)
Subscribe to Taking Charge!
Enter your name and email and we'll send you our New Episodes...